Are you commencing with Pregnancy?
Pregnancy is an overwhelming period in a woman’s life, Isn’t it?
It’s a blessing from Almighty. It’s an award that every woman desires. You think a lot, you ask a lot and you are panicked too.
All women are paranoid about miscarriage, especially when it’s the first attempt. I know the feeling, I have been there and I was excited as well as nervous as you.
Every small moment I used to call my gynaecologist, I had a fear of miscarriage in my mind. But wait you need not worry about. How can you beat that?
Just give me a chance, I will explain.
What Could be The Signs of Miscarriage at 4 Weeks?
Let’s talk about the sign and symptoms recently you have noticed in you.
I know you are curious about this, but wait before I start with, just promise me that you are not going to lie.
If you have relevant signs, It’s ok but does not become psychologically ill that yes I have these signs, even though when you don’t have them.
Do not think about losing your womb, you are going to give birth to a healthy baby.
No, not at all. Your approach should not be like this, I warn you again.
Signs You Need to Know:
1. Heavy Bleeding:
This sign is common when you are going to have the miscarriage. You need to notice the difference between normal and heavy bleeding. Let me explain you.
- When suddenly you bleed high, it’s the first sign of your miscarriage.
- When you pass golf ball sized clots, remember in your mind big clots.
- Also, when you see some brownish color discharge in the beginning.
- When there is sudden bleeding, and then it stops.
2. Severe Abdominal Pain or Back Pain:
I tell you this sign is although very common in miscarriage. It happened with me also. But that was just a part of pregnancy; I gave birth to a healthy baby.
It may be due to increase weight inside your belly. 25% of miscarriage began with this symptom.
Just hold on! Don’t be too speedy, If you have severe pain in the abdomen that you can’t afford. It must be a sign.
Don’t Rush Yourself, Be calm and visit your gynaecologist soon.
- Pain generally start from your shoulder joint.
- You feel discomfort, and then you can face abdominal cramps.
- Severe pain that you can’t afford.
- Lower back pain along with severe abdominal cramps can be obvious symptoms.
3. Dizziness or Fainting:
It begins with the feeling of restlessness
But fainting can be a sign of weakness, lower blood pressure.
Dizziness is common in pregnancy, but listen don’t do mixing.
Don’t come to an outcome that this is a miscarriage. You need to know this:
- Suddenly when you feel restlessness
- You will feel, you are going to hold on your body.
- When dizziness commences with severe vomiting, you should seek help.
4. Bad Odor Vaginal Discharge:
Bad odour vaginal discharge is common in pregnancy.
It can be due to some vaginal infection, urine infection, hormonal discharge.
But hang on a minute! It can be a sign of miscarriage; You have to look for
- The color of discharge matters, when it browns in color then it may be or may not be shedding of the wall of your uterus.
- When it smells awkward, that’s a direct sign of some abnormality.
- When discharge is frequent, you are changing under cloth after every 4 hrs, Then Be Aware! There may be the miscarriage.
What Could Be the Causes of Miscarriage At 4 Weeks?
1. Maternal Age:
Is that maternal age matters? Yes, It does matters, just wait for a moment I will tell you the sanity behind, I will tell you how?
- As women grow, there is an increase of production egg with chromosomal abnormalities.
- Uterus muscles weaken with age, Uterus can’t hold your womb. It is same like when a building grows old and becomes weak.
- Nature itself shed that abnormal morula growing in your uterus because you know nature doesn’t entertain abnormality.
2. Smoking and Alcohol:
It is that simple; you know that smoking is inadequate for health like that alcohol consumption is also not good when it goes beyond the limits.
No, I am not exaggerating the thing, but when you going to give life to someone I mean Your baby, You should leave this.
Now, the thing I will tell you, you will curse me but I have to tell you this.
Sorry I am quite straightforward.
- Smoking impacts directly on breathing organ so-called lungs of your growing baby, with a heavy heart your baby couldn’t breathe and hence leads to miscarriage.
- Oxygen level in the body goes down.
- Likewise, Alcohol affects the health of your baby, Your liver retains bad elements and as I told you earlier that nature doesn’t accept abnormality.
3. Maternal Weight:
Yeah! That is something that everyone wants and should know.
I am talking about your weight babes, if you are heavy or less it does matter.
Now, don’t get confused, I will tell you how?
- Underweight have a greater risk of miscarriage, underweight women have the probability of having the weak uterus.
- Overweight also have a greater risk of miscarriage, it is because of fat accumulation around, the uterus doesn’t show compatibility and womb dies.
Ladies! If you desire for the healthy womb, never put on weight. If you are lean then gain some weight.
Is it clear now?
4. Chromosomal Problems:
It is a genetical game; You get genes from your parents.
Check out in your family history that – Is there any past genetic disorder? E.g Down Syndrome, Muscular Dystrophy etc.
When you have them in your genes, probability increases.
As I told you earlier Nature doesn’t accept abnormality.
- You automatically assume you have chromosomal issues and the problem will reoccur.
- There is an increase chance of eggs with chromosomal abnormalities.
- Natural miscarriages happen.
5. Uterine Abnormalities:
It’s when you cross age 35, there are chances of uterus abnormalities.
Let me explain you.
- You grow old and I told you with age your uterus also grows old with you.
- Uterine muscles become weak, lose efficiency to store womb.
- There may be the chance of wrinkles on your uterus muscles like your skin. Wait don’t get confused, I mean your uterus develops fibroid and cannot hold womb.
6. Gestational Diabetes:
Uncontrolled gestational diabetes can even lead to a baby being stillborn.
The good news is that these worrying risks can be kept very small if you control your blood sugar levels.
The aim is to keep the levels as normal as possible during your pregnancy.
This is very common in today’s era, I also developed diabetes when I was Carrying.
But one who takes precautions wins the race Like I did.
- Check your sugar levels in routine.
- There may be a chance of abnormality that’s why miscarriage is likely to occur.
- If u have gestational diabetes, control your sugar level, eat correct food, you will give birth to a healthy baby.
How To Deal With Miscarriage At 4 Weeks?
Wait to finish it naturally.
- Be calm, don’t get panic, It is quite common.
- Don’t undergo emotional distress, don’t be a sad lady, don’t panic, let it finish naturally.
- It will take around 1 or 2 weeks to finish.
- Take rest, eat healthy, do not do net surfing. If you feel you are undergoing depression.
- Do self-talk or visit your doc for counselling.
- Take medicines as per your physician guidelines, Follow the complete treatment regime.
- Recover your body, Your mind.
- You need to bear in mind that the medicines may have certain side effects, like vomiting, nausea, fever, chills, and diarrhoea.
- It may take a few hours before these side effects go away completely.
Go for an outing.
- When you feel you have recovered, go for outing or go for a long tour to make your mind refreshed, get your mind out of your loss, Enjoy your daily life activities.
- Eat healthy food, visit relaxing Centres.
- Enjoy your routine, talk with your friends, your family.
- Just don’t read. Now make it happen.
What Does All Mean?
I would love to know your thoughts, I think you got me but I want to see this in action.
The info that I have shared with you is valuable, Take care of yourself, don’t panic yourself.
Take precautions when you are pregnant, don’t fall into myths that you have developed those signs and symptoms.
Sometimes Signs can be normal but never indulge your mind in negative things. Watch good content, be up to date, make yourself busy in learning habits.
Let me give you one personal tip which I used to follow- Spend more time with your partner, discuss with him the changes you see in you, your daily experience.
I mean kicks, the tingling you feel inside you, everything that you experience.
I hope you enjoyed my article; I would love to hear from you.
Stay Fit And Enjoy Your Gestational Period!