Thelifesquare.COM is in compliance with Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512 (1998). Details regarding the same can be found on SG based official website for handling copyright claims: http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf
Due to the large volume of content we publish everyday, it is impossible for us to determine if the works are authorized by the copyright holder. But, it is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on thelifesquare.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in thelifesquare.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Should you find any of your work distributed for free download without your prior consent, feel free to send your copyright infringement complaint to info(at)thelifesquare(dot)com
We respond to all Copyright (DMCA) complaints immediately!