Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Rita Ora, Sarah Jessica Parker, Beyoncé, Ariana Grande, last but not the least Shakira.
What do these ladies have in common?
They’re all celebrities.
They all have naturally curly hair.
Even I’m blessed with them and I just love my hair. I love them more when someone compliments my ringlets.
So, all the ladies having straight hair might be feeling bad and want to know: How to curl your hair at home?
Well, you can simply curl your mane with a curling iron. But what if I tell you that you can curl your hair with a STRAIGHTNER?
Don’t roll your eyes at the thought of curling your hair with a flat iron, saying “it’s impossible” because it’s not.
Here Is A Tutorial On How To Curl Your Hair With A Straightener?
Curl your hair with straightener to create full, bouncy curls. It’ll take a little practice, but once you get down the technique, you’ll look amazing and red-carpet ready.
- Flat Iron (anyone should do)
- Volume Spray
- Divide your hair in half and brush it, so that there are no tangles.
- Now, take a small section of your hair and put the flat iron very close to the roots.
- Put the section of the hair in the straightener.
- Twist the hair to the back and then actually twist the flat iron and pull it down slowly.
- Repeat this with your entire mane, until you’ve got those cute and bouncy curls.
- In the end, spray some hair spray to hold the curls.
Are you guilty of damaging your hair with hot styling tools to curl them?
Therefore, your hair is NOT happy with you.
So, make your tresses feel loved and cared for with these how to do heatless curls tutorials
- Hair spray
- Spray bottle with water
- A lot of hair clips
- First put the hair in two sections and detangle them.
- Take one inch section of hair from the nape of your neck and spray it with water to get a damp look.
- Now loosely wrap the section of hair around the middle finger and then carefully slide the finger out. Then, secure the curl with a clip.
- Do exactly the same thing with the rest of your hair.
- After that, leave your hair for about half an hour.
- In the end, grab the curl and gently take the clip out and you’re done.
- Head band
- Texturizing Spray
- Start with slightly damp hair and put a hair band around your head.
- Next, split your hair in two separate sections.
- Now, start with one section and twist it to make it easy to wrap around the head band. Just tuck the hair behind the hair band as tight as possible, so, it doesn’t come out.
- Continue twisting and wrapping till you reach the ends of your hair to curl your hair properly.
- Do the same process on the other side and keep it overnight.
- In the morning, unwrap each section gently from the headband.
- Now use your fingers to gently separate and comb your locks.
- Then, spray some texturizing spray and do the cupping motion to add more volume.
- Finish the look with a hair spray to last it longer.
Do this before going to sleep to get easy overnight heatless curls.
Now, you might have understood that you don’t need a curling tongs to get perfect curls you’ll love.
From now on, whenever you want to curl your hair then pull out your flat iron or get overnight heatless curls to rock any occasion.
Trust me, your hair will thank you for not hurting them every week.