Is your face full of unwanted hair?
Are you not confident enough to face people because of them?
Are you wondering – how natural facial hair removal can save you from all this embarrassment?
Then, welcome to my hairy world!! Huh
You’ve to get rid of unwanted hair at hidden places like armpits to get rid of body odor.
But the hair on your face, hands and legs doesn’t pose any risk to your health.
However, these hairs can be removed to look presentable.
After all, clean and clear skin is a dream of everyone woman and you are no exception.
Also, laser and electrolysis isn’t everyone’s cup of tea.
So, you can give these home remedies for facial hair removal a try.
Because you may succeed in saving lots of your hard earned money.
Here Are 5 Quick And Hassle-Free Ways To Get Rid Of Facial Hair At Home.
The unwanted hair on your skin occurs due to increased androgens and testosterone hormones in your body.
It can also be because of the over-sensitivity of hair follicles to androgen hormones.
According to a study, women who drink spearmint tea have less free testosterone in their blood.
It’s also proved that this delicious tea also lowers androgen levels in women who have PCOS.
Therefore, your answer to the question- How to get rid of facial hair home remedies? Is Spearmint Tea.
But you don’t know how to make it? It’s very simple.
• 5 to 6 fresh spearmint leaves
• Boiling water
• Take spearmint leaves or in the teapot.
• Add boiling water in this pot.
• Now, cover the pot and allow this to steep for 5-7 minutes.
• Keep it covered for about 5 minutes.
• After that, strain the tea and drink it as it’ll act as a natural facial hair removal.
Two cups of this tea a day are enough to treat your problem.
Lavender-Tea Tree Oil
It can also do wonders to your hair.
A research has shown that lavender oil and tea tree oil, when applied locally can cure mild Hirsutism.
That is why; it’s a natural way to get rid of unwanted facial hair.
• 1 tablespoon lavender oil
• 4-6 drops of tea tree oil
• Cotton ball
• Mix both the oils well.
• Apply this oil mix on your face, with the help of a cotton ball.
• Repeat this 2-3 times a day for 3 months to see desired results.
Sugar Lemon Mix (don’t drink it!!)
Lemon has been used as a hair lightener from times immemorial.
Therefore, it’s not wrong to say that it’s natural bleach for your face.
If you want to know the health benefits of drinking lemon water, then read my previous article.
Sugar mixed with lemon juice and water will help in exfoliating and bleach your face.
These ingredients can effectively remove hair on your face as well as other parts of the body.
But keep in mind not to use these ingredients on sensitive parts like neck and inner thighs.
• 1 small bowl
• 2 tablespoons sugar
• 2 teaspoons lemon juice
• 10 tablespoons water
• Mix sugar and water in the bowl.
• Add lemon juice into the bowl and mix well.
• Now apply this mixture on your face in the direction in which hair grows on your face.
• Let it dry for 15-20 minutes.
• Finally, wash it off with warm water by rubbing the mixture gently with the tips of your fingers.
Repeat this process 2-3 times a week to see a reduction in your facial hair.
For centuries, turmeric has been in use for treating various skin diseases in India.
Apart from its antiseptic and antibacterial properties, turmeric also helps in reducing unwanted hair growth.
These 2 methods of turmeric hair removal for thin and thick hair are quite simple but effective.
Method for Thin Hair
• 1-2 teaspoons of turmeric powder
• Rose water
• Take enough quantity of turmeric powder to cover the area of hair growth.
• Soak this powder in sufficient amount of rose water and milk to make it a smooth paste.
• Keep the paste for 15-20 minutes or till it dries up.
• In the end, gently wash off the paste with warm water.
Method for Thick Hair
Use turmeric with gram flour or grounded oats or rice flour along with milk.
Use it in similar way as mentioned in the method for thin hair.
Egg white can prove to be a natural facial hair removal, when used as a face mask.
All you’ve to do is just follow these simple steps.
• 1 Egg white
• 1 tablespoon sugar
• ½ tablespoon corn flour
• Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
• Beat the mixture till you get a smooth paste.
• Now, apply this egg mask to your face
• Let it dry, till it becomes a thin mask attached to your face.
• At last, pull this egg mask with firmly so that the hair too comes off with it.
Put an end to your weekly visits to the salon with these natural facial hair removal remedies.
As these remedies are natural, they don’t have any side effects.
Also, these are way cheaper than the methods available in beauty clinics.
Ladies, you can also share your own remedies with fellow readers in the comments below.