Do you always stay irritated because of the red swollen marks on your face? Are you tired of trying remedies for the acne? But what the heck is this acne?
Generally, acne is defined as swollen part of skin which comes out due to excessive accumulation of sebum in skin. The accumulation of the sebum results in growth of bacterial infection and thus pimples arrive on that part of the skin.
The root cause of this problem is changes in hormones and their imbalance. Not only this, it can also be a side effect of consumption of birth control pills.
Do You Know?
Avocado Can Cure Acne
Avocado is green and pear shaped fruit which is well known for the richness of Vitamin E and thus also known as alligator pear. In spite of consuming prescribed pills, it is always a best solution to try homemade remedies in order to cure acne problems.
If you are following the natural remedies, then you do not have to worry about the side effects. However, Avocado is next to most effective herbal technique to cure acne which is easily available at reasonable prices. Here is a list of reasons which tells that why including avocado in your diet is a great choice to opt for curing acne problem:
- Richness in vitamin E helps to fight against bacteria which are solely responsible for the various infections on the skin.
- If you regularly consume avocado then it will make your skin soft and supple as it has lubricating effect.
- They are also rich in fiber and thus help in stabilizing the level of sugar in blood and keep a check on the hormonal flow.
- Avocado has monounsaturated oil which makes a good addition to your healthy diet and reduces the chances of occurrence of acne.
- If you use avocado oil on skin, it acts as a cleanser for your skin and does not allow sebum to clog the skin pores.
- Consumption of avocado on a regular basis helps to keep a control sebum secretion.
Monounsaturated Fats Can Prevent Acne
The type of diet which we consume on a regular basis is the root cause of acne problems. In avocado, the presence of monounsaturated fats like oleic acid is very high.
Thus it not only lowers down the level of polyunsaturated fat intake but also keeps your skin healthier. A study by Downing DT shows the relationship between essential fats and acne.
Skin Care With Avocado
Avocado Oil to Treat Acne
To prevent your skin from acne, blackheads and whiteheads; you can apply avocado oil directly to your face. Avocado keeps your skin clear from all these problems and is considered as best oil cleansing.
Most of the time people are afraid of applying oil on their face. But it works well; however, it is not guaranteed that it would work the same on every type of skin.
Undoubtedly oil cleaning method surely clears out the entire blockage present on the skin and thus reduces the cause of skin problems and improves the richness of skin tone.
Cure Your Acne With Avocado Remedies
Avocado is known for its healing properties and should be consumed daily. It can also be applied on the skin to reduce the risk of acne.
It can be easily used directly or sometimes with the combination of other substances. Here are some of the popular methods which you can follow to prevent acne:
Oil Massage With Avocado
Wash your face with a facial cleanser and allow your face to dry up completely. After that, massage with avocado oil gently with your fingers in circular motion. Use firm strokes in between.
Instead of washing your face after the massage use a towel dipped in warm water to clear your face or take steam.
Castor Oil And Avocado
If you wish to get better results, mix avocado with other oils like castor oil, which is also a blessing for pregnant women. If your skin is oily then this process is not good for your skin as generally oil mixture is great for dry skin.
- Take some water in a bowl and boil it. Bring your face near to the steam produced; make sure to maintain a certain distance so that your skin does not burn. Thus, it helps in opening the pores of skin.
- Add castor oil and parts of avocado in 3:7 ratios in a bowl and apply the mixture leaving it overnight. Wash your face with facial scrub in morning and pat the skin dry.
- Repeat the process on regular basis to have soft and pimple free skin.
Combination Of Avocado And Tea Tree Oil
- Prepare a mixture of tea tree oil and avocado in 2:3 ratios and mix it thoroughly.
- Wash your face with water to remove unwanted dirt and massage your affected part of skin with the mixture and apply it in circulation motion.
- Then, get steam and follow cautions to prevent your skin from any burn. Allow the flow of steam for at least 15-20 minutes and wash it with scrub.
Avocado and Honey Face Mask Recipe
An easy to prepare avocado mask, it will just take a few minutes for you to prepare an avocado mask.
- Add minimal half of the avocado with quarter cup of oatmeal but make sure that it is uncooked.
- Add only one part of apple cider vinegar and two parts of honey and lemon juice.
- Make a proper paste of all these ingredients and apply on your face.
- Leave this for at least 20-25 minutes and rinse it away with water.
- Repeat the same process regularly to achieve great results.
Methods listed above will show you great results in reducing the risk of acne problem. It is also important to note that, avocado not only makes your skin healthy with regular application but it also shows positive results if eaten regularly.
The richness of various vitamins values which are not only necessary for your body helps your body to fight against acne internally. To have smooth skin and healthy aging it is advisable to consume avocado on a regular basis.
Avocado For Acne: Some Tips And Precautions
- Always make sure while applying avocado oil on skin, it is mandatory to provide steam to the skin using hot water.
- You can use any oil but give preference to castor and tea tree oil. Both the oils have essential properties to cure most of the skin problems.
- Make sure to take care of your skin while steaming with hot water and cover your face with a towel in order to have better results, this won’t allow the steam to pass by and you can provide steam to maximum amount of time.
- Do not forget to massage your skin gently, specifically upward and in circular motion just after the application of avocado oil.
- If you go for work out on a regular basis, then after work out apply avocado massage oil to your skin and then enter into the steam room for at least 15 minutes to achieve good results. The process shows great results for reducing the blackheads and enlarged pores. Thus not allowing any other acne problem to emerge out.
Your skin is just like your friend; it has to be taken care of. Acne is a problem faced by individuals of all age groups specially teenagers and middle age group. It is an embarrassing moment to have pimple.
Thus, rather than inclining yourself towards the allopathic treatment, it is always advisable to choose herbal and homemade remedies to cure this disease.
Moreover, addition of avocado oil in your diet and using it while cooking will provide you with plenty of useful things and thus makes you healthy internally.
It will not only give you smooth skin but would also keep a check on purification of blood, control over the secretion of hormones, high percentage value of protein, and check on the sugar level of the blood.